- October 7, 2015
- Testimony of Gary Cantrell
- Podcast: September 2015 OIG Update
- Puerto Rico Child Day Care Centers Did Not Always Comply With Commonwealth Health and Safety Requirements (A-02-14-02001)
- State Medicaid Agencies Can Significantly Reduce Medicaid Costs for Durable Medical Equipment and Supplies (A-05-15-00025)
- October 6, 2015
- OIG Policy Reminder: Information Blocking and the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute
- From the IG: A Reminder about Information Blocking and the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute
- October 6, 2015; U.S. Attorney; District of Connecticut
- Stamford Podiatrist Pleads Guilty to Submitting False Medicare Claims, Also Pays 288K in Civil Settlement
- October 5, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Western District of North Carolina
- Hickory, N.C. Physician Pleads Guilty To Health Care Fraud
- October 2, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- United States Settles False Claims Act Suit against Guardian Hospice and Related Entities
- October 2, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Georgia
- Guardian Hospice and Related Entities to Pay $3 Million to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).