- November 30, 2015
- Fall 2015 Semiannual Report to Congress
- Medicare Compliance Review of University of California, Davis, Medical Center for 2011 Through 2013 (A-09-14-02036)
- November 25, 2015
- WANTED: Child Support Deadbeat Christopher Carroll
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreements: Aventis, Inc, Sanofi US Services, Inc., Sanofi-Aventis, US LLC and Genzyme Corporation
- November 24, 2015
- Part B Payments for 340B Purchased Drugs (OEI-12-14-00030)
- November 23, 2015
- Medicare Compliance Review of Sierra View Medical Center (A-09-14-02039)
- November 25, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of Illinois
- East Saint Louis Woman Sentenced On Healthcare Fraud-Related Charge
- November 20, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Southern District of New York
- Manhattan U.S. Attorney Announces $370 Million Civil Fraud Settlement Against Novartis Pharmaceuticals For Kickback Scheme Involving High-Priced Prescription Drugs, Along With $20 Million Forfeiture Of Proceeds From The Scheme
- November 20, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- Owner of Houston Durable Medical Equipment Health Care Companies Sentenced for $3.4 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- November 20, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Middle District of Tennessee
- Three Indicted In Medical Equipment Kickback Scheme
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).