- OIG Policy Statement Regarding Hospitals That Discount or Waive Amounts Owed by Medicare Beneficiaries for Self-Administered Drugs Dispensed in Outpatient Settings
- OIG Policy Reminder: Information Blocking and the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute
- From the IG: A Reminder about Information Blocking and the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute
- Fraud Alert: Physician Compensation Arrangements May Result in Significant Liability
- OIG Alerts Tribes and Tribal Organizations To Exercise Caution in Using Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act Funds
- OIG Alerts Physicians to Exercise Caution When Reassigning Their Medicare Payments
- Guidance for Implementing Permissive Exclusion Authority under Section 1128(b)(15) of the Social Security Act (PDF)
- OIG Policy Regarding Providers, Practitioners, and Suppliers That Waive Beneficiary Cost-Sharing Amounts Attributable to Retroactive Increases in Payment Rates Resulting from the Operation of New Federal Statutes or Regulations
- OIG Policy Regarding Providers, Practitioners, and Suppliers That Waive Retroactive Beneficiary Cost-Sharing Amounts Attributable to Increased Payment Rates Under the Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 (PDF)
- Corporate Responsibility and Health Care Quality - A Resource for Health Care Boards of Directors
- Addendum to "Hospital Discounts to Patients Who Cannot Afford to Pay their Hospital Bills (02-02-2004)"
- [Hospital Discounts Offered To Patients Who Cannot Afford To Pay Their Hospital Bills (2-19-04)]
- Physician Investments in Medical Device Manufacturers and Distributors
- An Integrated Approach to Corporate Compliance: A Resource for Health Care Boards of Directors
- Education and Outreach Arrangements Between Medicare-Endorsed Discount Drug Card Sponsors and their Network Pharmacies
- OIG Alerts Physicians About Added Charges for Covered Services
- Hospital Discounts Offered To Patients Who Cannot Afford To Pay Their Hospital Bills
- Questions on Charges for the Uninsured: CMS Document
- Text of Letter From Tommy G. Thompson, Secretary of Health and Human Services, To Richard J. Davidson, President, American Hospital Association Concerning Charges for the Uninsured
- OIG Warns Against Misuse of HHS Words, Symbols, Emblems
- Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Compliance: A Resource for Health Care Boards of Directors
- OIG letter on hospital corporation's medical malpractice insurance assistance program
- OIG letter clarifying the provision of complimentary local transportation for program beneficiaries
- Up-front Rebates, Prebates and Signing Bonus Payments
- Discount Arrangements Involving Clinical Labs
- Discount Arrangements Involving Ambulance Companies, Hospitals and Skilled-Nursing Facilities
- Statement of Kevin McAnaney, Chief, Industry Guidance Branch, Office of Inspector General, before the Practicing Physicians Advisory Council
- Discount Arrangements Between Clinical Labs and SNFs
- Nephrologist - Home Dialysis Supplies Joint Venture
- Free services performed by clinical laboratories
- Free prostate biopsy needles
- Provisions of free goods and services
- Free computers, facsimile machines and other goods
- Follow-up response to OIG's 12-22-92 letter
- Application of anti-kickback statute to the acquisition of physician practices (letter to IRS)
Adobe® Acrobat® is required to read PDF files.
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.