- May 26, 2016
- Podcast: Licensure Data in Round 2 of the Durable Medical Equipment Competitive Bidding Program
- Incomplete and Inaccurate Licensure Data Allowed Some Suppliers in Round 2 of the Durable Medical Equipment Competitive Bidding Program That Did Not Have Required Licenses (A-05-13-00047)
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Did Not Award President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief Funds for 2013 in Compliance With Applicable HHS Policies (A-04-14-04021)
- May 24, 2016
- Testimony of Ann Maxwell
- May 25, 2016; U.S. Department of Justice
- United States Intervenes in False Claims Act Lawsuit Against Prime Healthcare Services Inc. and its CEO Alleging Unnecessary Inpatient Admissions from Emergency Rooms
- May 25, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of New York
- New York Pharmacist Pleads Guilty To Medicare And Medicaid Fraud And Tax Fraud
- May 24, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Connecticut
- Bristol Woman, 2 Others Charged with Health Care Fraud
- May 20, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Illinois
- Local Physician Pleads Guilty to Health Care Fraud
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).