- June 27, 2016
- Advisory Opinion 16-07
- June 23, 2016
- New York Overpaid Certain Medicaid Mental Health Services Providers (A-02-13-01021)
- Medicare Compliance Review of Vanderbilt University Medical Center for 2013 and 2014 (A-04-15-08042)
- June 22, 2016
- Nationwide Analysis of Common Characteristics in OIG Home Health Fraud Cases
- High Part D Spending on Opioids and Substantial Growth in Compounded Drugs Raise Concerns
- Alert: Improper Arrangements and Conduct Involving Home Health Agencies and Physicians
- June 27, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Texas
- North Texas Companies and Individuals Pay $1.125 Million to Settle Medicaid Allegations
- June 23, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Middle District of Florida
- Pinellas County Doctor Arrested And Charged With Multiple Offenses Related To Writing Prescriptions For Compounded Medications
- June 23, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of New Jersey
- Doctor Admits Accepting Thousands Of Dollars In Cash Bribes For Referrals To Lab Companies
- June 22, 2016; U.S. Department of Justice
- National Health Care Fraud Takedown Results in Charges against 301 Individuals for Approximately $900 Million in False Billing
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).