- October 6, 2015
- OIG Policy Reminder: Information Blocking and the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute
- From the IG: A Reminder about Information Blocking and the Federal Anti-Kickback Statute
- October 2, 2015
- Penetration Test of the Administration for Children and Families' Computer Networks and External Web Applications (A-18-14-30330)
- Review of Intermediate Care Facilities in New York With High Rates of Emergency Room Visits by Intellectually Disabled Medicaid Beneficiaries (A-02-14-01011)
- October 1, 2015
- Kansas Correctly Claimed Federal Reimbursement for Most Medicaid Physician-Administered Drugs (A-07-14-06056)
- October 5, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Western District of North Carolina
- Hickory, N.C. Physician Pleads Guilty To Health Care Fraud
- October 2, 2015; U.S. Department of Justice
- United States Settles False Claims Act Suit against Guardian Hospice and Related Entities
- October 2, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Georgia
- Guardian Hospice and Related Entities to Pay $3 Million to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
- October 1, 2015; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Kentucky
- Lexington Home Health Agency and Estate of Deceased Owner Agree to Judgment of $16 Million to Resolve Allegations of Health Care Fraud
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).