Skip to main content
- Fiscal Year 2018 Coordinated Oversight Plan of Foreign Assistance To Combat HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria of the Offices of Inspector General of the USAID, U.S. Department of State, and U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Investigative Advisory on Medicaid Fraud and Patient Harm Involving Personal Care Services
An investigative advisory summarizing the fraud and patient harm that OIG's investigators have observed in Federal investigations involving Medicaid Personal Care Services (PCS) from November 2012 through August 2016.
- Joint Strategic Oversight Plan on U.S. Government Activities: International Ebola Response and Preparedness, October 2015
- OIG Review of Allegations of Interference in OHRP Compliance Determination for SUPPORT (OIG-12-14-04)
- Review Of The Food And Drug Administration's Computer Monitoring Of Certain Employees In Its Center For Devices And Radiological Health (OIG-12-14-01)
- GAO Forum Highlights Report: Data Analytics For Oversight and Law Enforcement
- Health Care Fraud and Abuse Control Program Report
- The Health Care Fraud and Abuse Control Program is designed to coordinate Federal, State and local law enforcement activities with respect to health care fraud and abuse. The Act requires HHS and Department of Justice (DOJ) detail in an Annual Report the amounts deposited and appropriated to the Medicare Trust Fund, and the source of such deposits.
- Freedom of Information Act Reports
- The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) is a Federal statute that allows individuals to request access to Federal agency records unless they are protected from disclosure. (Last Updated: 2015)
- Medicaid Integrity Reports
- The Office of Inspector General's Medicaid Integrity Program Report summarize OIG's program integrity funding, highlights significant Medicaid-related reviews and investigations, lists Medicaid-related reports OIG issued. (Last Updated: 2013)
- Recovery Act Oversight
- OIG assessed whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). (Last Updated: 2013)