- April 17, 2014
- Podcast: Reducing Hospital Outpatient Department Payment Rates for Ambulatory Surgical Center-Approved Procedures to Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Rates Could Save Billions
- Medicare and Beneficiaries Could Save Billions If CMS Reduces Hospital Outpatient Department Payment Rates for Ambulatory Surgical Center-Approved Procedures to Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Rates (A-05-12-00020)
- Utah State Medicaid Fraud Control Unit: 2013 Onsite Review (OEI-09-13-00490)
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Met Many Requirements of the Improper Payments Information Act of 2002 but Did Not Fully Comply for Fiscal Year 2013 (A-17-14-52000)
- April 16, 2014
- Audio and Video: 2014 Health Care Compliance Association Compliance Institute Keynote Address
- Advisory Opinion 14-04
- April 17, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of West Virginia
- Health Care Providers to Pay $1 Million for False Claims, Improper Referrals
- April 17, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Oklahoma
- Owner, Manager, and Hospice Company Indicted for Committing Medicare Fraud
- April 17, 2014; District of New Mexico
- Pawan Kumar Jain Arrested on Charges of Unlawfully Dispensing Prescription Drugs and Health Care Fraud
- April 16, 2014; U.S. Department of Justice
- Tennessee Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Agrees to Resolve False Claims Act Allegations for $9.25 Million
- April 16, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Astellas Pharma US, Inc. To Pay $7.3 Million To Resolve False Claims Act Allegations
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).