- September 28, 2016
- Testimony of Abhijit Dixit
- September 27, 2016
- CAPTURED FUGITIVE: Joel Fuentes
- Vermont Did Not Properly Allocate Millions to Establishment Grants for a Health Insurance Marketplace (A-01-15-02500)
- September 26, 2016
- Office of Counsel Legal Internship Programs
- Video: OIG-HHS Testifies on OIG's Oversight of the Affordable Care Act
- September 23, 2016
- Escalating Medicare Billing for Ventilators Raises Concerns (OEI-12-15-00370)
- September 27, 2016; U.S. Department of Justice
- Former Chief Executive of South Carolina Hospital Pays $1 Million and Agrees to Exclusion to Settle Claims Related to Illegal Payments to Referring Physicians
- September 22, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Massachusetts
- Winchester Therapist Agrees to Pay $110,000 to Resolve False Medicare Billing Allegations
- September 22, 2016; U.S. Attorney; District of Maryland
- Five Defendants Face Federal Charges in Pain Management Clinic Kickback Scheme
- September 21, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Michigan
- United States Settles Health Care Fraud Action Involving Doctor Who Prescribed Unnecessary Opioid Prescriptions
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).