- April 23, 2014
- The National Institute of Environmental
Health Sciences Generally Administered
Its Superfund Appropriations During
Fiscal Year 2012 in Accordance With
Federal Requirements (A-04-13-01025)
- April 22, 2014
- Vulnerabilities in the HHS Small Business Innovation Research Program (OEI-04-11-00530)
- April 21, 2014
- Some Connecticut Child Day Care Centers Did Not Always Comply With State Health and Safety Licensing Requirements (A-01-13-02506)
- Annual Fee on Branded Prescription Drug Companies Under the Affordable Care Act (OEI-03-12-00560)
- April 17, 2014
- Podcast: Reducing Hospital Outpatient Department Payment Rates for Ambulatory Surgical Center-Approved Procedures to Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Rates Could Save Billions
- Medicare and Beneficiaries Could Save Billions If CMS Reduces Hospital Outpatient Department Payment Rates for Ambulatory Surgical Center-Approved Procedures to Ambulatory Surgical Center Payment Rates (A-05-12-00020)
- April 18, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Durant Medical Center Of Southeastern Oklahoma to Pay $1.5 Million To Resolve False Claims Act Lawsuit
- April 18, 2014; U.S. Attorney; District of Massachusetts
- Virginia Doctor Sentenced For Lying to Grand Jury about Medicare Fraud Scheme
- April 17, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Eastern District of Michigan
- Dearborn Heights Doctor Convicted Of Health Care Fraud
- April 17, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of West Virginia
- Health Care Providers to Pay $1 Million for False Claims, Improper Referrals
- April 17, 2014; U.S. Attorney; Western District of Oklahoma
- Owner, Manager, and Hospice Company Indicted for Committing Medicare Fraud
- April 17, 2014; District of New Mexico
- Pawan Kumar Jain Arrested on Charges of Unlawfully Dispensing Prescription Drugs and Health Care Fraud
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2014 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2014.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).