- October 20, 2016
- Updated Corporate Integrity Agreement List:
4 CIAs Added
- October 19, 2016
- Hundreds of Millions in Medicare Payments for Chiropractic Services Did Not Comply With Medicare Requirements (A-09-14-02033)
- Michigan Improperly Received Medicaid Reimbursement for School-Based Health Services (A-05-13-00056)
- Virginia Did Not Always Make Correct Medicaid Claim Adjustments (A-03-14-00204)
- October 18, 2016
- Video Series Eye on Oversight: Vulnerabilities in Personal Care Services
- Updated Provider Self-Disclosure Settlements and CIA Reportable Event Settlements
- October 19, 2016; U.S. Department of Justice
- New Orleans Business Owner and Doctor Sentenced to Prison for Roles in $34 Million Medicare Fraud Scheme
- October 18, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Middle District of Florida
- Three Military Members Indicted For Paying Kickbacks To Tricare Beneficiaries To Obtain Prescriptions For Compounded Medications
- October 17, 2016; U.S. Department of Justice
- Nation's Largest Nursing Home Pharmacy to Pay Over $28 Million to Settle Kickback Allegations
- October 14, 2016; U.S. Attorney; Northern District of Alabama
- Former Non-Profit Health Clinics CEO Sentenced to 18 Years for Funneling Millions in Grant Money to Private Companies
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.
Recovery Act Oversight
OIG will assess whether HHS is using Recovery Act funds in accordance with legal and administrative requirements and is meeting the accountability objectives defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).