- Hurricane Sandy Grant and Contract Guidance
- Inspector General Daniel Levinson and OIG senior staff discuss grant and contract vulnerabilities related to Hurricane Sandy and how to minimize the risk of fraud, waste, and abuse in HHS grants.
- Spread the Word: Fight Grant or Contract Fraud
- This poster can help spread the word about grant or contract fraud and what you can do about it. To report fraud, waste, abuse, or mismanagement in HHS programs, use the OIG's Hotline.
- Top Management Challenge: Protecting HHS Grants and Contract Funds from Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Annually, the Office of Inspector General (OIG) prepares a summary of the most significant management and performance challenges facing the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). In 2013, Management Challenge 9 highlighted the challenges related to grant and contract funding.
- Spotlight On... Grants Management and Oversight
- Did you know that the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is the largest grant-making organization in the Federal Government?
Let's start by choosing a topic
Priority recommendations summarized.
FY 2016 Work Plan
OIG projects planned for 2016.
Significant OIG activities in 6-month increments.