Join the OIG Team Today!
Join us and embark on a career that will make a difference in the lives of Americans.Search for Positions
HHS OIG is ranked one of the top places to work in the Federal Government. We are the #1 Best Place to Work within the Department Health and Human Services and 20th among Agency Subcomponents throughout the Federal government in the Partnership for Public Service's "Best Places to Work in the Federal Government" 2019 ratings.
- We have approximately 1,600 professionals with expertise in audits, investigations, evaluations, enforcement actions, and data analysis - all dedicated to government oversight.
- Our employees are mission-focused, collaborative, and results-oriented.
- We operate a full-service human resources office. We use a variety of hiring authorities, including merit promotion, Schedule A, the Pathways Program, and other authorities such as veteran recruitment.
View OIG vacancies on USAJobs.gov.
With a staff of more than 75 professionals, the Office of Counsel to the Inspector General (OCIG) provides all legal services for OIG. The office is divided into three branches: Administrative and Civil Remedies, Advice, and Industry Guidance. Learn more about openings with OCIG.
- Office of Audit Services Colleges Where Office of Audit Services Recruits
- Office of Audit Services Recruiting Brochure
- Office of Audit Services Cybersecurity and Information Technology Audit Division Careers
- Office of Evaluation and Inspections Recruiting Brochure
- Office of Investigations Recruiting Brochure
Are you looking for a meaningful internship that will give you a competitive edge, marketable experience, and knowledge of the Federal Government while making a difference in people's lives? Check out the challenging opportunities available at the Office of Inspector General (OIG) for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Learn More >>
The Office of Personnel Management provides valuable employment, pay and performance, and leadership and individual development information for current Federal employees and those looking to work for the Federal Government.