Join the OIG Team Today!
Join us and embark on a career that will make a difference in the lives of Americans.Search for Positions
HHS OIG is ranked one of the top places to work in the Federal Government. We are in the top 6 percent of agency subcomponents (#26 of 415) in the Partnership for Public Service's "Best Places to Work in the Federal Government" 2018 ratings.
- We have approximately 1,600 professionals with expertise in audits, investigations, evaluations, enforcement actions, and data analysis - all dedicated to government oversight.
- Our employees are mission-focused, collaborative, and results-oriented.
- We operate a full-service human resources office. We use a variety of hiring authorities, including merit promotion, Schedule A, the Pathways Program, and other authorities such as veteran recruitment.
View OIG vacancies on USAJobs.gov.
With a staff of more than 75 professionals, the Office of Counsel to the Inspector General (OCIG) provides all legal services for OIG. The office is divided into three branches: Administrative and Civil Remedies, Advice, and Industry Guidance. Learn more about openings with OCIG.
- Office of Audit Services Colleges Where Office of Audit Services Recruits
- Office of Audit Services Recruiting Brochure
- Office of Audit Services Cybersecurity and Information Technology Audit Division Careers
- Office of Evaluation and Inspections Recruiting Brochure
- Office of Investigations Recruiting Brochure
Are you looking for a meaningful internship that will give you a competitive edge, marketable experience, and knowledge of the Federal Government while making a difference in people's lives? Check out the challenging opportunities available at the Office of Inspector General (OIG) for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Learn More >>
The Office of Personnel Management provides valuable employment, pay and performance, and leadership and individual development information for current Federal employees and those looking to work for the Federal Government.